Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » CCG Trades

Subject: Acquire for Small World rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Saro Azizian
msg tools
I have a new version of Acquire, played only once, and i'd like to trade for Small World

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, welcome to BGG. This forum "CCG Trades" is actually specific for collectible card (and miniature) games, such as Magic the Gathering. A better way for you to find a trade for specific boardgames, like you listed, is to use the trade tool.

To do this, first look up Acquire on the site, then in the User Information section click the "Add a copy to your collection" link. It will show that you own the game, then you should also click the "For Trade" checkbox.

Next, look up Small World and similarly indicate that you "Want in trade."

Finally, go to the trade tool: http://boardgamegeek.com/trade and choose Direct Match. It will find everyone on BGG who has Small World on their trade list and Acquire on their want list.

You can do this with any number of games. Using Direct Match will find everyone who has matches on their want and trade lists with you.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Martin
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
You might also want to consider adding something to your trade offer. I picked up Acquire for less than $20 and Small World retails at $50 and is a much more popular game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.