Sponsored by AR147
1. When can the Defender place his "free per turn" wall section? At any time or is he restricted to using it in the phase when he recieves it?
When he recieve it.
2. Need help clarifying the dispatch action. Does a minor dispatch allow the Invader to move a total of 7 units to an adjacent area or is he allowed 7 units at multiple locations on the board? Eg. 7 goblins on the east side to a wall section and 7 orcs from the camp to a rampart in the same dispatch action?
Minor dispatch allows you to multiple move 5 units from every subordinated field to a closer at the wall field. Start with rampards, then foregrounds and so on.
3. Does the Invader's bonus points come from the Defenders earned points or from the supply?
4. Is there any way to aquire more soldiers for the defender? Or is he stuck with what he got in the beginning?
6. Can cauldrons, platforms, cannons and siege engines be destroyed in any way?
No. You only can destroy walls and units.
7. Can cauldrons and traps be replaced by the defender?
8. I need clarification of the "Desperate measures". What does "removes all hourglasses which unavailable actions in 1 building" mean? Also how long does the effect last?
The defender removes all hourglasses, of all already used actions of one building. After this the actions cost minus one hourglas. Implicate a double use of an action.
9. How many siege engines can be placed per rampart?