Next War: Korea» Forums » Rules

Subject: (Out of) Supply rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Camillvs Nowak
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
I would like to ask when I should determine if a unit is out of supply in the standard game, but using the optional rules 13.0. Does it simply mean that a unit can become Out of Supply every time its Line of Communication is cut of, whether enemy movement, advance after combat etc.?

In the advanced game, the question is if only HQs check if they are supplied during the Supply Phase, while the other units can become Out of Supply in every other moment of the game, or I misunderstood sth.?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Camillvs wrote:
I would like to ask when I should determine if a unit is out of supply in the standard game, but using the optional rules 13.0. Does it simply mean that a unit can become Out of Supply every time its Line of Communication is cut of, whether enemy movement, advance after combat etc.?

In the advanced game, the question is if only HQs check if they are supplied during the Supply Phase, while the other units can become Out of Supply in every other moment of the game, or I misunderstood sth.?

Thanks!

In the Standard Game, check supply between the Weather Phase and Initiative Phase.

In all cases, units are only ever judged out of (or in) supply during the Supply Phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camillvs Nowak
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, thanks a lot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.