Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear FRP Games Customer,

2012 CYBER MONDAY - Week Long Sale!

This Week Only, save an additional 10% off any Order over $100! Price is taken off our already discounted prices, and includes overstock items that are discounted up to 90% off!

Most products are normally 20-90% off. Order $100 or more and save 10% off these prices until 11/30/2012!

Use Gift Code: CYBER2012 at Checkout!

**View Our Website Here**
http://www.frpgames.com/index.php?ref=cyber

**Go Direction to Our Clearance Sale List**
http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=overstock&ref=cyber

NOTE: I don't see or recall them offering free shipping option
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon C.
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Portobello Market is only 10 bucks, even with $8 shipping that's a great price.

Edit: Back up to $31.00 not including shipping, good while it lasted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Porobello Market is a great game. You can explain the rules in a couple of minutes, play time averages around 30 minutes irrespective of number of players, and it packs a lot of interesting decisions in that time. We play it over lunch and it is interesting for gamers. It is a solid gateway game given its short playtime and accessible and easy to explain rules. That is a steal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
fwiw another Playroom Entertainment title, Livingstone, is also 75% off or $10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
fwiw another Playroom Entertainment title, Livingstone, is also 75% off or $10

Thanks for this. I picked up Livingstone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their prices are still higher than Miniature Market or CoolStuffInc, even with the 10% off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon C.
United States
Lincoln
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI is usually my go to OLGS, but even they couldn't come close to the clearance prices of both Portobello Market and Livingstone. PM is $25.99 at CSI and also out of stock, Livingstone is also $25.99. I go where the sales are....and that day they were at FRP, also the Customer Service was excellent, very fast to respond to a request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pottedmeat wrote:
CSI is usually my go to OLGS, but even they couldn't come close to the clearance prices of both Portobello Market and Livingstone. PM is $25.99 at CSI and also out of stock, Livingstone is also $25.99. I go where the sales are....and that day they were at FRP, also the Customer Service was excellent, very fast to respond to a request.

That's cool...its probably a good idea to check multiple sites before purchasing a game because you never know if one is having a sale on the game you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Roberts
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pottedmeat wrote:

Yeah, you really have to go game by game. They had some great game last year that beat everyone else's prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.