Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kevin d
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Looking to see who is playing this game and where in Houston? I live on the north side of town and generally frequent Fat Ogre. Would love to get an active group together for some games.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Android:Netrunner Player Finder Geeklist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
houtex1973 wrote:

Looking to see who is playing this game and where in Houston? I live on the north side of town and generally frequent Fat Ogre. Would love to get an active group together for some games.

Thanks!

I'm aware of a handful of folks (including myself) playing down in south Houston.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin d
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
what gaming store do yall play at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested as well...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the Houston Boardgames Meetup Group. We play at various locations including Cafe Express in Clear Lake (weekly) and San Jacinto College (bi-weekly) to name a few. And, we are trying to start back up at Montags (a game store in Pearland, TX). We have a very active network of board gamers. Netrunner has been gaining momentum in our group and some of us would like others to join in and energize the deck building aspect of Netrunner.

Don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin d
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
macleodsr wrote:
Check out the Houston Boardgames Meetup Group. We play at various locations including Cafe Express in Clear Lake (weekly) and San Jacinto College (bi-weekly) to name a few. And, we are trying to start back up at Montags (a game store in Pearland, TX). We have a very active network of board gamers. Netrunner has been gaining momentum in our group and some of us would like others to join in and energize the deck building aspect of Netrunner.

Don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

sent ya a geekmail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendon Hall
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
I've been looking to find some people who play netrunner as well. Got hooked while I was back home over Thanksgiving. Was thinking about going to Asgard Games on Shepard for their open boardgame night tonight, but if the Houston Boardgames Meetup Group is down with netrunner I'll come by there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Macleod
United States
Pearland
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brendonh wrote:
I've been looking to find some people who play netrunner as well. Got hooked while I was back home over Thanksgiving. Was thinking about going to Asgard Games on Shepard for their open boardgame night tonight, but if the Houston Boardgames Meetup Group is down with netrunner I'll come by there.

GM sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin d
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
brendonh wrote:

Also sent ya a GM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Fyffe
United States
Stafford
Texas
flag msg tools
I've also been looking for people to play Android: Netrunner with for the past couple of weeks now. Picked it up about a month ago, and my friend isn't really into it, unfortunately. But I love it and would like to give it some more time on the table. I'm located just south of Houston in the Sugar Land area. Let me know when and where you guys plan to meet up and I'll try to make it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin d
United States
Kingwood
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SpireCrane wrote:
I've also been looking for people to play Android: Netrunner with for the past couple of weeks now. Picked it up about a month ago, and my friend isn't really into it, unfortunately. But I love it and would like to give it some more time on the table. I'm located just south of Houston in the Sugar Land area. Let me know when and where you guys plan to meet up and I'll try to make it out.

Check your GM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.