Popular Tags: [View All]
Kai Mölleken
Germany
45147 Essen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Was it mentioned somewhere that they had it restocked in the Geek Store?

I just happened to see it Saturday night and immediately bought one. Next time I looked on Sunday there were none left.

Were there that few new dice in the store or were the buyers just so quick? Or did I miss something?

Anyways... thanks a lot for offering it again in the Geek Store! Let's just hope none of the dice end up in ebay auctions again.

Cheers
Kai
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesper Norris
Denmark
Viborg
flag msg tools
?
badge
Sorry, I dont eat mouse cursors
mbmbmbmbmb
I also bought one. The next day, it was gone again. First I thought it was a mistake it was in the store again. But I received it shortly after in the mail. So I guess we have been infernally lucky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
How much did these cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was likely some of the few they saved for lost shipments or damage goods or whatever.

If no-one had complained by then they likely felt it wouldn't happen so they released some more of them.

The price was $5 for the die + steven qi-gal card the first round (if I remember correctly) at least and likely the second to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.