Popular Tags: [View All]
The neutral evil villain known as
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on the front of the weekly ad and good for Tuesday and wednesday only.

http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/ToysRus/default.aspx?action=ent...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cox
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is the gentleman with the BroStache invited to this party?
mbmbmbmbmb
What Hasbro games does Toys"R"Us carry that are worth checking out? I went today, and I don't recall seeing anything under the Hasbro banner that jumped out at me. (Not a Hasbro hater, I just already own the classics.)

The only Hasbro games I'm interested in right now are Sorry! Sliders, which doesn't meet the "over $25" criteria of the coupon, and Risk Legacy, which I've never seen in-store, and the TRU website list it as a "Diamond Select Toys" product, not Hasbro.

Just let us know. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is good on Risk Legacy and they sell that in store, I would be very interested. I bought that $10 group in and this would be great for that. Let us know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
type in "risk" on their site, ya lazy bums!

They seem to be out of stock on legacy, but they have halo and 2210 risk.

they have a heroscape d&D, ravenloft? magic the gathering cards? wizard of the coast was bought by hasbro wasn't it? It would depend on if you could prove it...

I'll go on Wednesday (I am busy tomorrow) but it'll be the last day for the coupon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cox
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Is the gentleman with the BroStache invited to this party?
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil of Mars wrote:

I did! I promise!

But yeah, I really did, and on the website, TRU lists the publisher as "Diamond Select Toys" and not "Hasbro."

Could be an issue if you actually did find it in the store.

Phil of Mars wrote:
they have a heroscape d&D, ravenloft? magic the gathering cards? wizard of the coast was bought by hasbro wasn't it? It would depend on if you could prove it...

Same story on these items. I doubt the random cashier at the front is going to honor Magic: The Gathering as a Hasbro item.

But I am very curious. Let us know how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...game pleasure in wood
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fuzzydice82 wrote:
Phil of Mars wrote:

I did! I promise!

But yeah, I really did, and on the website, TRU lists the publisher as "Diamond Select Toys" and not "Hasbro."

Wonder if this is the same "Diamond Game Distributors" that Borders Books referred to when miscategorizing some games as "books" (thereby creating a loophole allowing the use of online coupons on them)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chu
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check the back of the box. Many of those items also has a Hasbro logo on the back, and when I point that out, the cashier would honor the coupon.
YMMV...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok - I just got the paper.

1. Trivial Pursuit is $1. A single dollar.

2. The 25 percent off coupon is good for sale games and is for the entire Hasbro game purchase. So, the earlier post regarding MtG or other Hasbro owned games (like Looping Louie) that can be combined into a $25 purchase appears accurate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Ow quit it.
mbmbmbmbmb
fuzzydice82 wrote:
Phil of Mars wrote:

I did! I promise!

Years ago when they carried things like rocketville and betrayal at house on the hill, I got House with a hasbro coupon. It had the logo on the back. (At least I think that was the game I got, I'd have to check)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.