Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian McCarty
United States
La Crescent
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the wonderful I'm Bored game store, Middleton now has a gaming cafe. I heard about it from my niece who lives in the area.
I have no idea how good the place is, though they seem to have a decent collection.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, they officially closed their doors for business. It became official earlier today.

Please see:

https://www.facebook.com/TravelersHearthCafeAndGames

It was a really nice place. Best of luck to everyone that was employed there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian McCarty
United States
La Crescent
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bummer. I don't THINK the notice was there when I posted, but maybe it was. I mostly looked at thier website (which doesn't mention this)

http://www.travelershearth.com/

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that's really sad. My wife and I usually stay in Middleton when we're in the Madison area, and I love stopping by I'm Bored. Must not have been open for very long, as this is the first I've heard of it! I hope they can get back on their feet and reopen soon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaadd Powell
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pete, let me know when you're next in town here... I moved to Middleton when I left the Twin Cities!

The Traveller's hearth shop was beautiful, but it was also HUGE. I can't contemplate what the rent must have been.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.