ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not familiar with kickstarter and I was about to plege $30.00 for a copy of Shatterd Timelines + the two $5.00 mini expansions + the $10.00 oversized cards. How do I pledge for the a la carte items? I could only found the $30.00 pledge. Should I just increase the amount to $50.00 without indicating what I want for the extra $20.00? When do I specify what do I want for the extra pledged money? Thanks, I guess it's something easy I just don't want to mess it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are exactly correct. Money pledged beyond your $30 item selection will be sorted out by means of a survey from the publisher after completion of the project. At that time you can list how you want to spend the extra $20.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Yvette
badge
Colleen Camp
mbmbmbmbmb
Choose the reward option that bests meets your request (in this case, the $30 Expanding Roster level) and then when it opens the pop-up for "Pledge Amount" and "Reward level" change the "Pledge" to add in the cost of your a la carte items. So yes, change the pledge to $50.
I want Shattered Timelines and the Unity mini-expansion, so I pledged at the Expanding Roster level and changed the pledge amount to $35 instead of $30.
After the Kickstarter ends, they will start sending out backer emails with surveys to find out what items people want and where to ship them.
However, you should read the section on International Shipping. If you want it shipped to Mexico, I believe you need to add $15 additional to cover the shipping costs (so $65 total for your pledge).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
You don't need any more.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You choose the $30 pledge but pledge more (in this case $50 + shipping). They will send you a survey afterwards where you specify what options you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ROBERTO M
Mexico
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for yor responses. I was thinking of this order as a normal one in which you have to decide immediately. However, we have time to send our information since the game will be finished until May 2013.

I always order my games to my cousin address in the US, and when I visit her I just smuggled them on my way back to Mexico. arrrh
Thanks a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Morcerf
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Yvette
badge
Colleen Camp
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, that's a smart shipping solution.
You may have time with the survey to decide what items to get with your pledge, but remember there's only 57 hours left to edit your final pledge amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.