Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't tell if they contain collectible dice or not. Anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I was on the site it looked like the boxes were much like TSRs. Fixed random. So youd get a specific loadout number of land, unit sizes. But the land and units themselves were somewhat randomized from the roster availible. In other words more like the Kicker boxes rather than the original TSR starters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Burkley
United States
Hillsborough
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2-Player Starter contains 26 dice:
2 Dragons (could be Drake or Wyrm, in black, blue, green, ivory, red or yellow in color)
4 Terrains (could be city, standing stones, temple, or tower). One will be blue/green )Voastland). One will be blue/yellow (Flatland), One will be green/yellow (Swampland). One will be red/yellow )Highland).
10 dice of one race indicated on the box (18-health), and 10 dice of the other race indicated on the box (18-health). Each race will have 1 x monster (4-health), 1 x rare (3-health), 3 x uncommon (2-health), and 5 x common (1-health).
Also included are the rulebook and cards used for the Campaign, Home, and Horde army locations, Buried Unit area, Dead Unit area, and Summonimg Pool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the answers! I don't know where I'd gotten it into my head that they weren't randomized.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.