MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgYAHHkPFs

Against the odds, against any dreaming forecast...

Gentlemen,

please join me in making a LONG and LOUD cheer to Jan Stetter.

He made this masterpiece of accuracy and love without sleeping for days.

http://www.infostyle.de/BITE-Manual2Final.pdf

@Jan: Serial Number 1 Collector's Edition. has been reserved for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JS
Germany
North Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent!
Is Serial No. 1 a special edition of the Collector´s Edition?

Thanks a lot for the commendation, but I would like to mention that I just asked a few questions (round about 600?) in a few emails (200?) and did some editing. I am still very impressed that Emanuele answered every question almost instantly and with unbelievable pleasantness and patience.

It was more than a full time job for weeks, and I still can´t believe that we managed everything just in time. Furthermore, it was a VERY good cooperation, but with a minor flaw: Every day, it was not possible to contact Emanuele from 2.30 AM to 8.30 AM!
Emanuele, what did you do in these hours? I had questions!
ninja

I hope that the new Manual 2.0 involves everything the fans and buyers of BITE wanted to know about the game and special game situations. I have read every posting and question here on the Geek and attached the results to the manual. Nevertheless, I am sure that there will be an FAQ in the course of time, but this is some future stuff.

Note: All rules and rules informations are from Emanuele, who worked for years on the concepts and details of BITE. Just the new editing is from me in cooperation with him.

My Time Schedule:
- Special Charts and Units Sheet (for download only)
- German Translation of Manual 2.0 (for download only)

Have fun with this game of grand strategy!

Jan,
creator of the phrase "Strategic Mail Bombing - Germany strikes back!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.