Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Rigo
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

I have backed this game at KS but there was a mistake and will have to wait for a couple of weeks to receive it. So I was wondering if there is an online version of the rulebook so that I can play it with my friends (they are really eager to play this game) using the original Resistance as proxies? I read in a thread on BGG that you can do that but I cant find anywhere the rulebook. Anyone got any ideas on that?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
mbmbmbmbmb
I geek mailed Travis this exact question a few days ago. He hasn't responded yet, so far it seems it is not available online...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The main difference is that after the "Spies" reveal themselves to each other, they close their eyes and then stick out their thumbs. A Merlin character then gets to see who the "Spies" are.

If the "Resistance" wins 3, the "Spies" have one last chance to win if they can identify Merlin. The Assassin has final say on who gets taken out. If they select Merlin, they steal the win.

So all you would need to do is change of the opening script. You would need to make one of the Resistance cards the Merlin card and one of the Spy cards the Assassin card. Easiest way would be to sleeve the cards and slip in some paper instructions for these two characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Sattler
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are familiar with the original, then the following thread should give you enough details to figure our the rules:Siri Read Game Setup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rigo
Greece
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for your help. Thanks to you I am now able to arrange a session with my friends

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Drontle
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does the rulebook give any suggestions as to what roles to insert with certain numbers of players?

I would not want to use Lady of the Lake, for example, with fewer than 8 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dietsch
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone tell me if the full rules are available anyhwere? I've learned most of the rules from this forum.

Specifically I'm interested in Lancelot and his rules, what is the deal there? We have a copy coming Monday that I will be in charge of mainly, and I would like to be prepared as possible. We're very familiar with the base Resistance. We'll likely only be adding Merlin first few games, but I'm curious about Lancelot's rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
cdietschrun wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the full rules are available anyhwere? I've learned most of the rules from this forum.

Specifically I'm interested in Lancelot and his rules, what is the deal there? We have a copy coming Monday that I will be in charge of mainly, and I would like to be prepared as possible. We're very familiar with the base Resistance. We'll likely only be adding Merlin first few games, but I'm curious about Lancelot's rules.
Not sure if Lancelot is included in the box...might've been Kickstarter only. Too bad, it's an amazing role to include for your games.

Check out the PBF...we play all of the various variants over there. For instance: PBF #47 - Crazy Avalon Set (Merlin/Percival/Morgana/Excalibur/Lancelots) - (Spies Win, 3-1, Merlin Assasinated)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.