Battles of Westeros» Forums » Rules

Subject: Commander Abilities (Shagga, Jaime, Tywin, Chella) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Dreske
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just had Rob asked about some Commander abilities, misc questions from my list, just want to share the answers:

Can Shagga use his axes to cause hits when performing counterattacks or parting blows? Is Jaimes ability to lower capture rating applied when executing parting blows or counter attacks?

Quote:

Basically abilities and cards that have to do with attacks are only used during attacks and parting blows. Counterattacks are totally different. So Shagga and Jaime both fall under that category.

When Chella uses her flip ability, if an ear token is spent to have a Black ear unit attack or move, does the unit have to be active and will become inactive? That is, do i essentially need two tokens per attack, one for reactivating and one for attacking?

Quote:
No. Since they are not technically ordered, they are not activated.

Can the ability of the promo Tywin - Shield of Lannisport be used to get back a commander unit?

Quote:
Tywin can get back a commander unit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Breitkopf
Germany
Hannover
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lannister4live wrote:
When Chella uses her flip ability, if an ear token is spent to have a Black ear unit attack or move, does the unit have to be active and will become inactive? That is, do i essentially need two tokens per attack, one for reactivating and one for attacking?

Quote:
No. Since they are not technically ordered, they are not activated.

Whoo, this makes her quite a bit more dangerous. Good thing you won that game, otherwise we might be debating if this would have changed the outcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.