Michael Fox
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks! Michael here.

So, the campaign has gotten off to a slow but steady start, thanks to your early support for Keep Running! In order to reach our target of £9000 we need to hit £300 per day, and that's not far off what we're doing at the moment. Of course it would be much better if we were like the big boys and managed to fund in hours, but face it; Sprocket Games is a small and as yet unknown company, so we need to prove ourselves. Thankfully you guys have chosen to jump in at the beginning, and anything you can do to tell people about our game will help.

Of course, this doesn't mean I'm just here waiting for stuff to happen. I'll be appearing on the Funding The Dream podcast later this week, discussing the British Kickstarter experience as well as shamelessly promoting Keep Running! with host Richard Bliss. I'll post another update as soon as the show goes live.

On the subject of shows, the latest episode of The Little Metal Dog Show will go out tomorrow, complete with a couple of adverts in there for the game. LMDS has got a decent listener base and if even one in every hundred listeners chooses to back the game, we'll hit the target in no time at all.

If there's anyone you know who runs a podcast who you think may be interested in having me wittering away, do let me know. Time is of the essence! We've only got until December 24th to hit our target and every minute counts. Keep talking about the game, comment as much as you can on the page (seriously, that really helps get us noticed by the Kickstarter staff and could get us on their front page). Oh, and if you've actually played the game, let me know what you think of it!

Let's Keep Running!

Michael

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/108292040/keep-running-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.