Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Chick (Formerly Paul O'Sullivan)
United States
New Orleans
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
Fag an bealac! Riam nar druid ar sbarin lann! Cuimhnigidh ar Luimnech agus feall na Sassonach! Erin go Bragh! Remember Limerick! Remember Ireland and Fontenoy!
badge
Well, I'm afraid it'll have to wait. Whatever it was, I'm sure it was better than my plan to get out of this by pretending to be mad. I mean, who would have noticed another madman round here?
mbmbmbmbmb
First, I am working on a hexless variant for those who want a more miniatures feeling to the game. If you are interested in helping out, contact me. I am not too familiar with naval miniatures, so I need other people to tell me what I am doing wrong.

I have continued to work on scenarios in my free time. My only problem currently is that I am not sure how to make a hex map for the purposes of set up. If anyone can aid in this, please contact me.

Lastly, for those lacking miniatures and wanting counters, I would like to point everyone to the files section of EasyShips. The counters look sharp and cover just about every ship from the era. Here is an example of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.