Seth Blevins
United States
Port Charlotte
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
December 8th in Fort Myers 2d10 Games
December 29th in Port Charlotte

Weekly meetups on Saturday, Sundays, and Wednesdays in the Sarasota area.

Several players, and we are looking to grow.

Reply if you are in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thadrine wrote:
December 8th in Fort Myers 2d10 Games
December 29th in Port Charlotte

Weekly meetups on Saturday, Sundays, and Wednesdays in the Sarasota area.

Several players, and we are looking to grow.

Reply if you are in the area.

I am from Port Charlotte and may be in the area for the holidays on the 29th and would love to come if so. What do you all normally play? And where?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Blevins
United States
Port Charlotte
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Port Charlotte (off of Easy Street), and when possible we play at my place. It has space for at least 5 tables of gaming and well...it is home. We also play every Sunday at Dark Side Comics in Sarasota.

We usually play a wide variety of different games. Mostly euro or FF stuff, but until my I got poor my collection was in the triple digits. We also do RPG's, for game days it is usually a "Party" rpg like Dread, Fiasco, Do, Roach, or another quick game.

We usually start early (11am) and go all day (1am).
We usually get 10+ people that show for our game days.

Lately we have also had this going in another room...
http://youtu.be/V9Q2X32hZNk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I could game on Sundays or Mondays from time to time. I have several newer games but prefer card games, in general (LCGs/CCGs, or deck-building games). Though I'm willing to play most anything (though in all fairness, I find Euros pretty boring, no offense).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Blevins
United States
Port Charlotte
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well we had a big game day on Saturday at 2d10 Games in Fort Myers....and not a single person showed......

Our next game day is the 22nd in Sarasota at the Fruitville library and Dark Side Comics in the evening.

We are also have a full game day my house on the 29th in Port Charlotte if you are interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thadrine wrote:
Well we had a big game day on Saturday at 2d10 Games in Fort Myers....and not a single person showed......

Our next game day is the 22nd in Sarasota at the Fruitville library and Dark Side Comics in the evening.

We are also have a full game day my house on the 29th in Port Charlotte if you are interesting.

I'm not sure how starved for gaming you all are..but we have a very active gaming group in Miami and have 3-4 events weekly, with events all day (noon-2am) most Saturdays and then on Sunday afternoons. We get between 10-25 people at every event...if you are REALLY hungering, you can come down some time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Blevins
United States
Port Charlotte
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hungering

But not 3.5 hour weekly drive hungering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And I cannot, sadly, attend any Saturday events. I work Tue-Sat 3pm-11pm at MacDill. Sigh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Pekarski

Florida
msg tools
What time of day is your stuff on the 22nd? I can't do anything in the afternoon but maybe the morning...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Blevins
United States
Port Charlotte
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
10am-4:30 at the Fruitville Libaray

6:00pm until close or people disperse, at Dark Side Comics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Watson
United States
Punta Gorda
Florida
flag msg tools
I live in Deep Creek. Depending on what time you're doing stuff on the 29th, I'd love to join in for a bit.

I wish our local game shop (Bazaar) had a more active board game community. I haven't been there a ton but it seems to thrive almost solely on magic the gathering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
Watso wrote:
I live in Deep Creek. Depending on what time you're doing stuff on the 29th, I'd love to join in for a bit.

I wish our local game shop (Bazaar) had a more active board game community. I haven't been there a ton but it seems to thrive almost solely on magic the gathering.

I recently posted about most game stores being entrenched in Magic.

I live up in Wesley Chapel, FL and am looking to find some players for board games. Mage Wars, Legendary, Memoir 44, Cash n Guns, Epic, Star Realms, Ticket to Ride, Lanterns, Hive, Takenoko, and a bunch of others. I play mostly with my son (hence the many 2 player games), but miss the days where I was able to play with a group of friends. And frankly, at 47 years old I feel a bit odd walking into a game store full of kids. lol

Anyway, on the lookout for places to play. If you live near Wesley Chapel send me a message. Maybe a few of us can meet at somewhere and play some games. Even if it's once a month it's more than I have now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Watson
United States
Punta Gorda
Florida
flag msg tools
I love pretty much all the games you mentioned but man Wesley Chapel is a bit of a stretch. About the farthest I'd be willing to go unless it was for an event is probably Sarasota which is close to an hour away for me - Wesley chapel is another hour on top of that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Estero, about 15 minutes from 2d10, and have recently gotten into tabletop gaming. I'm willing to try just about any game, though I do prefer deckbuilders.

As long as I know about a week in advance, I can take a Saturday off from work to attend an event. Let me know if another one ends up in the works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Curtis
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Just jumping in on this thread....

I have had a gaming group in the Fort Myers area for a while off and on. We just had a gaming day on 12/12/15 in North Fort Myers (in Yacht Club Colony if your familiar with area).

If anyone is near the area we can even accommodate 1-2 players for just a once a month gaming hookup. I have a cousin and older son and the 3 of us would love to add another 1-2 regulars for gaming days.

Anyone interested can check my profile and collection for games.

At our last get together we played Blood Rage, Castles of Mad King Ludwig, Stone Age and then finished with a few goofy games of Exploding Kittens.

But Im even looking for another gamer interested in some wargaming stuff possibly even lighter fare like Combat Command: Europe.

I actually live in Labelle but its a quick shot from Fort Myers. Anyone interested feel free to reply here or message me!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.