Subject: Game Reviews rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Barker
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I'm a gamer from the Southern Ontario area. I just started a review blog and I would really appreciate if you took the time to check it out! I've never liked how people just give a game a rating and offer no explanation and numbers tend to just be a bad way to rate games to me. I like to focus on the positive parts of games if a game has a big flaw or something seriously wrong with it I will point that out but for the most part I like to focus on the plus sides of games.

Here is my blog http://toddsboardgames.blogspot.ca/

Any comments / tips from other bloggers would be greatly appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Loebach
Canada
Crysler
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toddbarker wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm a gamer from the Southern Ontario area. I just started a review blog and I would really appreciate if you took the time to check it out! I've never liked how people just give a game a rating and offer no explanation and numbers tend to just be a bad way to rate games to me. I like to focus on the positive parts of games if a game has a big flaw or something seriously wrong with it I will point that out but for the most part I like to focus on the plus sides of games.

Here is my blog http://toddsboardgames.blogspot.ca/

Any comments / tips from other bloggers would be greatly appreciated!

Todd -- Checked out the blog.
Looks nice.

I nominate you change the name of your blog to BOARD GAME BARKER
Not too many people are born with just the right name for the job.

(Just ask Max Power)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Barker
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know how I didn't see that ! Such a great idea I will probably get around to changing it tomorrow thanks a lot that is a great name !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Duarte
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if it's already too late for you to change, but I'd suggest you to use wordpress unstead of blogspot. It produces much better layouts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Barker
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rafa_str wrote:
Don't know if it's already too late for you to change, but I'd suggest you to use wordpress unstead of blogspot. It produces much better layouts.

I spent so long getting frustrated getting this layout the way I wanted it wasnt easy to work with at all so now that its there I dont want to change it lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you related to a Mike or Tom Barker from Essex? They are a couple brothers I game with regularly, both into board games. Must be genetic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Barker
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GilvanBlight wrote:
Are you related to a Mike or Tom barker from Essex? They are a couple brothers I game with regularly, both into board games. Must be geneic

No although I kind of wish I was since I have next to no one to game with these days haha its okkay though Im converting my girlfriend slowly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.