Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

When will be available the live session, conducted by James Day and Rob Doane, about the Panzer system?

Hope it will be soon... Some of us couldn't ´t be participating due to the time zones.

Thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Day
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
psicoserra wrote:
Hi

When will be available the live session, conducted by James Day and Rob Doane, about the Panzer system?

Hope it will be soon... Some of us couldn't ´t be participating due to the time zones.

Thanks in advance

There was a problem with the audio portion off the recording, so it didn't turn out. I'm all for doing another session. I'll talk to GMT about the timing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
You have to, at least from a distance, look as if you know what you're doing, and I can manage that.
mbmbmbmbmb
mongoose27 wrote:
psicoserra wrote:
Hi

Thanks in advance

There was a problem with the audio portion off the recording, so it didn't turn out. I'm all for doing another session. I'll talk to GMT about the timing.

Sorry to know that Jim. The time and effort that you guys had...

I really like to participate in another Panzer demonstration.

If I could have the log file I will be thankful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rui Serrabulho
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is GMT going to advance with another demonstration of Panzer?
Since the contents of the demonstration are not going to be available due to technical problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.