Hide
6 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Variants

Subject: Cleaving Zombie rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley Wubbenhorst
msg tools
So I went through an old board game and grabbed 6 of their zombie miniatures. They are about the same height as a walker but look a bit less human. They have this large cleaver though so I want to write them into a custom scenario.

Having some difficulty refining the rules though. Wondering if anyone might have some suggestions.

Unsure which hit order position to give them, but I was thinking Fatty lvl. Probably one damage to kill though, but I want their attack to be fierce. Something like, can hit up to 3 players in one swing. The hits cant be divided, so a player with tough can only tank 1 hit.

Also need a creative way to spawn them. Cant exactly make new cards to shuffle in the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the damage as you have it. I bet GG will do something similar with some zombie eventually. Maybe try having them as the 'boss' monster for certain scenarios. Instead of playing an abomination play 2 of them. Or you could even have a scenario with one abomination card in the deck, and if it's played every sewer spawns one of them. It could create some pretty intense, but probably rather overpowered, encounters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Hughes
Australia
Camden
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your scenario could have them start in certain locations and be a part of the objectives - defeat one per survivor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kobold Kommander
msg tools
heroquest zombies?
http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics15/img4d34a13caab2d.jp...

Personally I would have them spawn in a set location or maybe in the same room as an objective.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Wubbenhorst
msg tools
Kobold Kommander wrote:
heroquest zombies?
http://www.coolminiornot.com/pics/pics15/img4d34a13caab2d.jp...

Personally I would have them spawn in a set location or maybe in the same room as an objective.

You 100% guessed the miniature.

Really cool suggestions! Thanks everyone.

The only other idea my friend suggested was using the blue zombie spawn location for them. Once activated spawn 1 of the special zombies per turn. Since there are only 6 of them total, they could easily get into extra actions if survivors are not killing them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Gort
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, for the way to add them I would say you could add them based off of just the card number to replace them or use the sewers to determine or even the text on the top of the card that matches with a certain image already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.