Subject: Onyx Wild Card special power rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How is it possible to invoke Black Dragon Magic if only one minion can do Attack or use a special power per turn? Is it an ongoing effect that must be tracked for future failed rolls by each minion present at the time?
Help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

As long as Onyx with the Black Dragon Magic skill is active (unstunned) each time any combatant attacks on that battlefield you may re-roll the die or dice if failing to stun the target. It is easy to keep track of this skill for the battle.

Hope this answers your question. Thanks for playing Battlefields.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that makes sense now. Did I miss that somewhere in the rule book?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

No, the rulebook did not go into the specifics of each card, but there are a few cards have ongoing abilities - not many so they are easy to keep track of and I think they are clearly written as a skill on the card. I think after a couple of plays you will be familiar with all of them and find they have have real strategic value - Like the Heroic Block of the Dwarf and the Block of Skarr.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.