Joseph Arthur Ellis
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all, December 2, 2012 in Columbus Ohio at the Guard Tower at 3600 Trabue Road I'm running a Summoner Wars tournament. No entry fee (optionally, bring something to give away at the prize table) and a $50 plaidhatgames.com credit will be at steak. Also for 2nd place I'm gonna get a $25 credit to the Guard Tower. Arrive by 1pm, we'll start promptly at 1:30pm.

Here is the official thread:
http://www.plaidhatgames.com/sum_forums/showthread.php?2177-...

If you're coming, please let me know in the official thread at PHG.com or in this thread.

Format: Five for Fighting (Swiss style tournament, where every player plays 5 matches, using 5 different summoners.)
The kc twist: No two of your draw piles may contain the same unit card. (i.e. Any mercenaries you deckbuild can only be in one deck each, not counting the 4 starting common cards in Rallul's starting setup.) 25 minutes per player time limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.