Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you track which ships have damage and which ships have pop cubes on them. Near as I can tell you slide a the cubes and cylinders around with them but this see,s potentially cumbersome. Do I have it right? Any other solutions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Crane
United States
Sherman Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's about right.

I'm thinking about painting some sort of identifying symbol onto the two minis of each ship (maybe one will have a stripe on each wing, while the other has dots), then marking two areas of each blueprint with the same symbols. Whatever is on each region of the blueprint corresponds to the matching mini.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouria
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played this weekend and while we all enjoyed the game, this was the one aspect of the game that was very fiddly. At one point I was pushing a fleet of ships around with 10 Damage markers.

I was also thinking of a small player aid that would let you track damage oer ship that would be marked somehow. Given there are only 8 ships this seems it should be possible.

In general it seems the blueprints are just a little bit more fiddly than a one page player sheep might be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Chan
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Using some tape with the sticky part face up can help in keeping the bits grouped together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.