Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ted Duby
United States
Honolulu
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'll save you a seat at the table!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto. My whole order is waiting on this...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wake me when it gets here! snore Seriously, I need this NOW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Flying Frog,

Could you please give us some idea of a release date?

With the holidays here, many of us made sure that our orders contained the pre-order of Conquest of Planet Earth: Apocalypse.

I realize you to must be very busy, but we would greatly appreciate any general release date. Even a 'Yes' or 'No' on shipping this year would be great.

I say this after searching your web site, which hasn't been updated for months and your Facebook account which generally doesn't reply to public comments.

Thanks,
Your Fans
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Gauthier
United States
Monticello
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the last word we still have Dec. 15 (from back in August)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no word...soblue

At this point, I may have lost everything I was waiting for thanks to this pre-order. So much for Christmas. Seems like all I am getting from the Frog this Christmas is a lump of coal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's definitely delayed. I got this yesterday:

Hello Flying Frog Fans-
Unfortunately, the Conquest of Planet Earth: Apocalypse Expansion has been delayed in production overseas. We held off on making an announcement until we had a solid ship date and that is this March. As always, we pride ourselves in good customer service and we would like to provide something special for loyal customers who pre-ordered the expansion at Gen Con or PAX and have to wait a little bit longer than we estimated. So, we will be including a secret bonus with your pre-order as a thank you for understanding the situation and your continued support.
Happy Holidays!

P.S. If you didn’t know already, we’re having a 1 day sale for 12/12/12. Everything on the webstore is 12% off! http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogProductions/StoreFront...

Thank you,
Mary Beth Magallanes
Flying Frog Productions, LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rcmoore4 wrote:
It's definitely delayed. I got this yesterday:

Hello Flying Frog Fans-
Unfortunately, the Conquest of Planet Earth: Apocalypse Expansion has been delayed in production overseas. We held off on making an announcement until we had a solid ship date and that is this March. As always, we pride ourselves in good customer service and we would like to provide something special for loyal customers who pre-ordered the expansion at Gen Con or PAX and have to wait a little bit longer than we estimated. So, we will be including a secret bonus with your pre-order as a thank you for understanding the situation and your continued support.
Happy Holidays!

P.S. If you didn’t know already, we’re having a 1 day sale for 12/12/12. Everything on the webstore is 12% off! http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogProductions/StoreFront...

Thank you,
Mary Beth Magallanes
Flying Frog Productions, LLC

Thank you Rich!

This announcement is still not on their website, Facebook Page, etc.

The original store date was holidays 2012, so pushing back 4+ months is a quiet a "delay". A simple note of it be pushed back would have helped a lot. It's good to hear that they will do something for some of the fans, but I guess the rest of us who didn't order at the con but did pre-order got....devil

Bad service Frog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Fiscus
United States
Pittsburgh (Monroeville)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Surprisingly poor communication, given their track record. Disappointing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TriColoredTiger wrote:
The original store date was holidays 2012, so pushing back 4+ months is a quiet a "delay".

Sure is. Especially considering that "holidays 2012" was itself a long pushback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TriColoredTiger wrote:
Still no word...soblue

At this point, I may have lost everything I was waiting for thanks to this pre-order. So much for Christmas. Seems like all I am getting from the Frog this Christmas is a lump of coal.

What company is this? That's seriously poor business to hold up an entire order for one item that has been delayed. Can't they just send it separately when it does turn up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sly
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flying Frog just posted that pre-orders are up at their store! And the description says they expect to ship on 2/24, so if you go through their site instead of waiting for another retailer, just a few weeks away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered 2130 02/11/2013.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's no overseas pre-order item at the shop yet. I've fired a message off to Mary Beth asking about that before I place an order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mary Beth has told me that overseas orders can use the same pre-order item.

Go to it Lads!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Scheitlin
United States
Halethorpe
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an email from the USPS that something from FFP is being shipped to me. I am thinking that it is Apocalypse since I have not ordered anything from them except that. I'll know by Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's hoping. I'm in Australia so I guess I'll still have another month or so to wait.

Can't wait to get my hands on this expansion. We have played CoPE to death in my gaming group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when this will ship from Cool Stuff inc? Still says it is on pre-order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My order direct from Flying Frog arrived last Tuesday, and I'm in Aus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously? That's awesome. I ordered mine through MilSims. Hopefully will be getting it soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MilSims is my go to OLGS as I don't have a local store within at least a couple of hours and change travel time. I order from FFP direct for most of their games as I'm a sucker for the pre-order goodies.
I placed my order after my last post in this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sly
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gf_ripper wrote:
Anyone know when this will ship from Cool Stuff inc? Still says it is on pre-order.

Can't be long, it's shown up for other online retailers and is available through Amazon, that's where I've ordered from.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Thornton
Australia
Edgeworth
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scrat wrote:
MilSims is my go to OLGS as I don't have a local store within at least a couple of hours and change travel time. I order from FFP direct for most of their games as I'm a sucker for the pre-order goodies.
I placed my order after my last post in this thread.

What sort of pre-order goodies are you talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jason, here is hoping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.