Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Baldwin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Linda figured she was due for a spate of good dice luck after the Can't Stop debacle, she we finished the night
with Call My Bluff. A simple game of bluff and probability, each player rolls five dice and only looks at their
own. Then a player makes a bid as to how many of a certain number he thinks are face up on all the dice rolled.
So if five people and playing and they all roll five dice, I might predict that six of the 25 dices are "3s". The
next player can then either raise my bid (bidding six "4s", six "5s", or seven of any number) or call me. If he
calls me and I'm right, the challenger loses dice; if he calls me and I'm not right, I lose dice. And a new round
begins. The last person to have dice wins.

Unfortunately Linda's luck hadn't turned quite yet, and she was the first to go under, followed shortly by
myself. Jane and Jerry were the next two to go out, and in came down to Adam and Josh. Josh turned out to be
the best bluffer of all, and took the game.

Adam immediately called for another round, and we reminded him what had happened we he played two rounds
of KKK (i.e.: he came in dead dog last). Still, we decided to have one for the road. Jane and Jerry went out
first, followed by Lu and Josh. That left me and Adam and it is with a heavy-heart that I inform you that I let
everyone out by allowing Adam to win the game. I'm certain he is gloating about it to this very day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.