Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian B
United Kingdom
Cambridge
CAMBS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anywhere stock heroscape expansions in the UK, preferably London or south east? I've just picked up heroscape as part of the 3 for 2 deal at toys R us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Young
United Kingdom
Feltham
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Crumpets Buttered and Tea, what more could you ask for in life
badge
Crumpets Buttered and Tea, what more could you ask for in life
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Adrian,

I have been intouch with the above companies and they have not been able to get the expansions. Also I have spoken to Esdevium the main distributor in the UK and they informed me some time back that there is no current schedule on releasing the expansions in the UK.

Best way I have found is through ebay or direct from the US, although expensive at times.

Hasbro get your act together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Peasemold
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
Peasemoldia
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,

I have never seen any Heroscape expansions in the London shops mentioned above over the last year. I have had to get mine from eBay.co.uk. Hasbro clearly do not consider the UK market worth bothering with. I have also never seen Heroscape in my local Toys R Us (or 'Toys For Us' as the kids call it!!) store; that would be too close to a real game for them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heroscape was in the Argos autumn/winter catalogue - I guess that Hasbro wanted to see how it would sell before committing to releasing any expansions. I did a dodgy deal in a car park with a susicious looking Yu for my expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.