Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathieu B.
Canada
Brossard
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Régis,
Seasons is a great game, We already played our copy so much that we worn out a set of sleeves and had to replace them. What would really be great is an expansion that add new cards and cool combos!

Is this already in your plan?

Merci
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's already been started there is a plan for an expansion. It's been hinted that there will be errata on 2 cards which I think will be Temporal Boots and Balance of Ishtar but we'll see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hillman
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
With such a small card pool, even some promos would hold us over for a bit - I freaking love this game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Eeeville wrote:
It's already been started there is a plan for an expansion. It's been hinted that there will be errata on 2 cards which I think will be Temporal Boots and Balance of Ishtar but we'll see.

True for the expansion. True for the cards, but maybe not these two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Klein
Germany
Würselen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
www.spielerleben.de
badge
www.spielerleben.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Stefan B wrote:
Eeeville wrote:

True for the expansion. True for the cards, but maybe not these two.

With this thread in mind, I'd bet my Damned Soul of Onys that one of these two cards will be Glutton Cauldron ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel West
United States
Springfield
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those of us super excited for the expansion, is there any estimated timeline for when we might see it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Régis Bonnessée
France
Poitiers
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mathieu,

The expansion is already done. We just begin to illustrate it. So I hope you can see it on your store in april/may

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For me - Insta-buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Klein
Germany
Würselen
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
www.spielerleben.de
badge
www.spielerleben.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Siegfried wrote:
Thanks Mathieu,

The expansion is already done. We just begin to illustrate it. So I hope you can see it on your store in april/may

So when it's already done, tell us something about it! Will it be new cards only? Will they simply be added to the draw pile? Will the name of the Expansion be Seasons: Festival Season... Oh, never mind, that one's already taken...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel West
United States
Springfield
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
For me - Insta-buy.
+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Leslie
United States
California
flag msg tools
Siegfried wrote:
Thanks Mathieu,

Getting this when it drops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Siegfried wrote:
Thanks Mathieu,

Just bought this in China!!!! It, along with Lost Cities are my two games that tide over my board game itch for the year until I return to America, this is a very enjoyable and pleasing game, good job and I look forward to expansions in the future! *This was actually coming from a skeptic!* laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Coddington
United States
Woodbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This was probably posted elsewhere but I found a neat pic of one of the unfinished cards for the expansion.

http://www.facebook.com/152805318278/posts/10151314800748279
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.