United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tim Schleif posted this on Consimworld:

Quote:
From the Art Dept. . .

All 200 cards have been revised by me (for the 3rd time) and are with Rich and team for FINAL review. To my knowledge, we are just missing two pictures for cards and hopefully all other cosmetic and game related information is finished on them. The cards are the most time consuming part of the production spiral (6-8 week lead time), so when I receive the proofs back from Rich, I will immediately make any rev's needed and shoot them off to printer toot suite (sweet?).

Box is ready for printer. Rich is working on rules and charts and I will "graphasize" and send to printer (usually 1-2 weeks production time). So we can send these to printer while cards are being produced and collated.

Believe me, we are moving this along as fast as possible before Ed pops a vein!

We ask for your patience just a while longer - you will be rewarded with a wonderful game.

JFF, I am enclosing my favorite card from the game. . .

Thanks, Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Aasted
United States
flag msg tools
designer
Yes, I spend Geek Gold on useless things like this.
badge
Gloria: [to Robot] I'm just scared I'll come home one day and find you screwing a toaster.
mbmbmbmbmb
Splendid news! No matter how long it takes its always nice to know that things are moving along. Can't wait to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Cheng Meister
Australia
Maylands
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkEA wrote:
Splendid news! No matter how long it takes its always nice to know that things are moving along. Can't wait to play it.

It better be worth the wait ... what am I saying, of course it will!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.