10 Posts

Saboteur» Forums » General

Subject: Problem with putting sleeved cards back? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Beverly Senet
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Just wondering does anyone have the same problem as me --> unable to put the sleeved cards back into the small saboteur box.. How do you solve it? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
senetgame wrote:
Just wondering does anyone have the same problem as me --> unable to put the sleeved cards back into the small saboteur box.. How do you solve it? Thanks

Yes, I have the same problem. I only sleeved the role cards and the goal cards, so about 15 or so cards. They wouldn't fit back into the box, so I am using a small metal baseball card tin I had lying around to hold those 15 cards. I just have to keep the tin near the box.

Another option that I might eventually do would be to buy a small wooden blank cigar box like they have at craft stores, and put everything in there. You could get fancy and decorate it with thematically appropriate text/graphics. Or even use an actual cigar box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't fit them back in the original box so I went ahead and made a new box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Doughty
United States
California
flag msg tools
OVERTEXT HERE
badge
Funded by supporters like you!
mb
I play a lot of card games, and prefer to have all of them sleeved. Recently I purchased some Really Useful Boxes; the eleven liter, with large lid and sixteen slot insert.

Saboteur uses one of the slots. The other fifteen hold other games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cactus god
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonw91 wrote:
Couldn't fit them back in the original box so I went ahead and made a new box.

Looks slick...wheres that box from? ;p

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made the box using the idea from the file from "Carthaginian's Dominion Travel Box and separator cards" here on BGG. Made boxes for about four different games shown on the file under comments as well as on my gallery. I used thick black cardboard from Joann's craft store to make the box and cover, and scrapbook paper to "wrap it in" with double sided tape. Then found pics from BGG of the different game covers and printed them out to put the boxes. They aren't that difficult to make, just takes a bit a practice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
senetgame wrote:

what sleeves is everyone using?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just used the basic Mayday Sleeves on this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jasonw91 wrote:
I just used the basic Mayday Sleeves on this game.

mayday chimera (standard)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason W.
United States
Madera
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Std USA Mayday 100 count # MDG-7040. There are 110 cards, so you'll need two packs. The Premium are 50 count # MDG-7076 and you would need three packs. When I started my gaming hobby about a year ago I was using standard sleeves. Now I'm starting to migrate them over to Premiums, mostly the high dollar games. I recently just got Shadows Over Camelot and those are the same size cards, so I got Ultra-Pro Sleeves stock # 82914/AW2692 (Premium Sleeve) and I love them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.