Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Chance
United States
Madison
MS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw that it was available. Is it worth $40 a year?

I've always wanted to learn to play, would that be possible online?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might have better luck posting under the Star Fleet Battles forums (assuming you're referring to Star Fleet Battles Online)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Chance
United States
Madison
MS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, they do Fed Com too

http://www.sfbonline.com/fc.jsp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Davis
United States
Craig
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't tried FC, online, but my experience with SFB was terrible. Knowing the game rules didn't help with trying to fight the game client. To me it seemed very counter-intuitive, and the client became a much more troublesome opponent than the guy flying the other ship. Just my two cents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Murray
United Kingdom
Driffield
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played a little online - you can use a demo account to play a simple duel. Post over at the game's forum http://www.starfleetgames.com/federation/phpbb2/ to organise a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have picked up the 3 month sub mainly to play solo and try out all the ships against myself and to get the rules down pat. With 3 months I know if I will continue or not especially if I find no one online to play with.

At any rate if anyone wants to play message me here I am a total NOOB however with limited experience

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.