Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
some time ago I traded away my Memoir 44 and a few expansions. I did it because I had no local tabletop opponents. Now the grandkids are getting old enough to play and I am thinking of getting back in. Are most things printed for it still available?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most are... and more. This geeklist should help: Memoir '44 expansions and scenarios
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan C
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Air Pack is out of print. So is Campaign Book Volume I, and the Battlemaps (packs of pre-printed with terrain maps with scenarios and a couple of extra pieces/cards in each). I believe that covers the out-of-print stuff. Everything else is still in print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jedimusic wrote:
The Air Pack is out of print. So is Campaign Book Volume I, and the Battlemaps (packs of pre-printed with terrain maps with scenarios and a couple of extra pieces/cards in each). I believe that covers the out-of-print stuff. Everything else is still in print.

I've also seen some ppl are worried Operation Overlord (the box with the Overlord command deck and cardboard chits) is running out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agung Waspodo
Indonesia
Depok
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just completed my M44 collection, here are a few hard to find:
1. Air Pack (got it second)
2. Hedgerow Hell expansion (got this from NZ)
3. Campaign Book #1 (got it from a seller in Malaysia)
4. Vercors Campaign (got a printed bonus from a friend, but its downloadable)

Other things are still printed, I believe. Maybe the overlord campaign is getting thin and I advise to get Campaign Book #2 ASAP because it's a favorite..

Good luck and have a great comeback with the young ones..
Regards from Jakarta, Indonesia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.