Justin, Karen, Acacia, and Janek
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Game on!
badge
45 Jack-o'-dapter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have any recommendations for printing services, such as OfficeMax, etc.?

I'd like to have a nice rulebook of Ambush made (as mine is an older version without errata). Now, I could just cut sections from the errata file and paste them in my rulebook....but meh, I'm not liking that. I thought it would be nice to have a "professional", bound copy made up....maybe even something with a cover (?).

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Around here Staples is overwhelmingly cheaper than anybody else for this, less than a third of the price that is typical. A friend of mine who is taking classes from an online university prints all her books this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Spears
United States
Athens
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used my local Staples for a lot of similar printing. If you're willing to sign up for their spam Rewards Program, they'll often send out coupons for dollar amount/percentage discounts which can be used for printing (but you have to read the small print).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lacreighton wrote:
Around here Staples is overwhelmingly cheaper than anybody else for this, less than a third of the price that is typical. A friend of mine who is taking classes from an online university prints all her books this way.

OfficeMax will be the same price. They also have member rewards as well. Kinkos is another option, but I think they are cheaper but use lesser quality printers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.