Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tonight I've had the chance to attempt the first Shadow Agent mission for the second time. This time I chose Angie Angelfire and tried to rush through the mansion. Last time I was much too cautious, trying to sneak and hide as often as possible. For my second attempt I equipped the Assault Rifle, two Flash Bangs, the Optical Scope and a Mine, though I didn't need to use the last two items. Here's how the mission went:

The first few rounds are uneventful...

After 7 rounds of exploring the mansion, a red guard has come too close and needs to be dealt with...

There was no time to hide the unconscious guard right behind me ...

5 rounds later and I have made good progress. For now I'm hiding in the kitchen, waiting for the right moment to sneak by the nearby guards.

Both of them are still unaware of my presence.

Round 14 and things are not looking good! A guard has found me and already taken a shot. No longer able to hide my presence, I need an escape plan!

Not only am I bleeding from a gunshot wound, but my way out through the kitchen is blocked!

I had no choice but to make a run for it, leaving a trail of bodies behind me. Glad I had those Flash Bangs with me to distract my pursuers.

I've almost made it, although I am seriously hurt and there's still one more room to explore. Time is running out.

By now the whole mansion has been alerted to my presence, but they've lost sight of me and have to search all around.

After a quick dash into the security room, taking the guards there by surprise, I turn on my heels and run for the exit. 22 rounds and I've succeeded!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet build!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JB
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a well designed game with being able to move around undetected, or are you just hamming it up ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
JBTheChamp wrote:
Sounds like a well designed game with being able to move around undetected, or are you just hamming it up ?

No, this is about how my first couple of plays through Mission 1 went, as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmbmb
This game would be extra nice in a Metal Gear Solid setting! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@John Borrow
Nope, this is really how the game goes! It's incredibly well designed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.