Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you thought about making rules for 4+ players? I could imagine rules to let 1 or more player control the guards, while the rest play an agent each. Just imagine 4 agents vs 2 guard players! *drool*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Esmanech
Italy
Milano
Milano
flag msg tools
designer
Dystopian:the manhunt: a worker placement game of investigation, murder and mystery, set in the futuristic megapolis of DYSTOPIA
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In fact I am working on rules for 3 and 4 players, as 2 vs 2 agents (from different agencies) against the guard AI; 3 and 4 player fully coop vs the AI; 2-4 players, where 1-2 take the role of the agent(s) and the other(s) has the guards (with secret unit deployment moving decoys and fake agents and guards, to throw off the opponent(s) and so on.
I play tested the 3-4 player coop and the 2vs2 agents vs AI, and I am fine tuning the rules for these modes.
The 2-4 player, vs, where one is the agents and the other is the guards is a lot more complex, adding lots more rules, with an asymmetric mechanic, so it is taking longer to accomplish...

Other designs and personal and professional life got in the way... But stay tuned, 'cause sooner or later they're coming...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Murphy
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This sounds so awesome, can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.