Subject: Karmak Sands sword icon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank M.
United States
upstate New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What specifically does the No-Sword icon mean? Does it apply to a single sword dice roll? Or to heroes that only roll one die?

We're enjoying this game a lot. Thanks, Richard!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

First of all I apologize that the KS stuff did not include a page of rules, but I am putting something together and will will post a nice guide here very shortly as well as have the information sent to the KS folks.

Karmak Sands is a neutral territory from the unpublished Troll Alliance expansion for the Defenders of the Realm boardgame. While some of the renegade Sand Riders have joined the Dark Lord's army, the major force under the rule of the Silver Scorpion has not been committed. Therefore, this battlefield is a diplomatic battlefield - no combat occurs on it and the symbol is No Attack. You can however use Intrigue (the wizard's hat Special Attack ability) but no sword attacks.

We (the Heroes in a 4-player game)won a close game last night by taking the Karmak Sands Battlefield as our last one to win a Standard game, but it was close as we had a lot of Wild Cards in our hands that provided no value on this Battlefield.

Thanks for playing - hope this clears up the question and I will get a nice printable guide posted soon.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.