Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob T
United States
Mantua (near Woodbury)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Infiltration's finally here!

Played thru a few times to learn the rules before introducing it to live people..... Guess I ran a "sim" before bringing it into "meat-space"?

Love it so far! This isn't a full review (not till I've played "for real" with opponents)

Yeah I see why people say it's "broken"- if you get to the 2nd floor, your game all depends on Luck. Is there an exit or not? 3 in 7 chance.
Well...that does build tension and excitement. Plus I've thought of some easy fixes for it:

1) Start in room 5 or 6 of the First Floor- that way you can get to some of the 2nd Floor goodies and still have a chance to get out.

2) Automatically shuffle the "exec Elevator" into the 6 Second Floor cards (that kills the uncertainty)

3) Try some custom building layouts

4) Room 12 is an Exit. (Guess you have a helicopter waiting on the roof? A Cyber-copter? Cyber-gyro-copter?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.