Popular Tags: [View All]
marc gauthier
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I recently bought this game used, and I didn't notice that I bought the english version. If anybody is interested in trading their french cards for my english cards...please let me know. Also my cards are still rap, even if i bought the game used, it what never open. So I will take the first person who offers me best quality cards, they don't have to be new, just in very good condition. I do not want to trade anything else but the cards, since the rules can probably be found online and theirs nothing really that needs translation.

you can PM me and will will work something out for shipping the cards, i live in Quebec, Canada.

Thanks in advance.
Marc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Savin
Serbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't it much easier to just tape paper on card and translate it and write it by hand? I do that with my cards, translate them from English to Serbian whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume LECOINTE
France
AMIENS
flag msg tools
Hi everybody.

Does somebody know if it's possible to find online french scans ready to print (or at least english..) for all of the cards ? because I have the german version.. arf

thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.