Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Amora
Brazil
Fortaleza
Ceará
flag msg tools
mb
I think everyone that got the order cancelled got an email from them apologizing and with a coupon for rebuying the game for the same value it was on BF. Nice of them to do that in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Davis
United States
Kennedale
Texas
flag msg tools
Here we go...
badge
Here we go...
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the same e-mail from them with a coupon code honoring the $19.99 price and free shipping. I ordered my copy.

Ron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Meledeo
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool. I had placed an order for 2 copies (one for me and one for a Christmas gift), and they honored the price on both with free shipping! The funny thing is, they didn't refund my paypal until last night from the first debacle!

This is how retailers pull people back from the brink of never shopping there again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed with all of the above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Behnke

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I got mine too! Good on them for making up for this. Seems like it was quite a big mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wow that's cool. I didn't get such an email... Although I was impressed how quickly they refunded the me on paypal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Meyer
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the email, ordered the game--I'm happy. IMHO, this is pretty cool of Calendars.com to do especially since it sounded like they may be taking a bit of a loss on this with the discount and lots of other online entities wouldn't have done this. Since they are probably taking a loss on this in order to do the right thing by the consumer, if you plan on buying a calendar or puzzle this year anyway you might consider adding it to your LoW order. Their calendars are nice, well priced (I got a cool Shakespeare at the Globe for $10) and it's good karma. I don't work for them or anything, I just thought it would be a nice thing to do since Calendars.com has really tried to make good on a mistake they made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Amora
Brazil
Fortaleza
Ceará
flag msg tools
mb
My paypal refund was put on hold, I wish I knew why...
Now I'll have to make another big order to get free shipping and use this credit...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Snider
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I already ordered a copy from coolstuffinc.com after the whole mix-up at Calendars.com. Not sure if I'll buy the $20 copy from Calendars and sell the extra or skip it all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn I haven't received an email, Orwell, woulda been nice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Donato
United States
Middletown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the email as well and ordered my self a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dian
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good for them to do this. Too bad I missed out on the whole thing
If anyone got the offer and don't want it anymore, consider shipping it to me and I'll pay you back kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
It's My T.A.R.D.I.S.
badge
Galifreyan is hard to read
mbmbmbmbmb
No Offer, just a storewide 60% off but nothing specifically for waterdeep.
Spam they send though 3 in 2 days, now that I have unsubscribed maybe I will not get any crap from them anymore.
Congrats to everyone who received a second chance offer, lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jonathan schleyer
United States
Manhattan Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just another shout out for Calendars.com.

I jumped on the Black Friday offer and got promptly refunded on paypal. That made me happy despite the game being out of stock. However, I never got the follow up email with the coupon.

I just contacted customer service with proof that I had tried to purchase the game and they just sent me the coupon.

Amazing customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.