Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry White
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mb
Hi team.

Just opened the game, and it looks great (I am old PanzerBlitzer from back in the first edition days). I have a question about the fire and move sequence. After the command chits are place and the first player is determined we begin the Direct Fire Step. Do all of the first players fire commanded units fire and then all of the second players fire commanded units fire? or does the first player fire one unit and then the second player fire one unit (back and forth until all units have fired?)

The same with moving. Does one player move all move commanded units and the second player move all of his....or does the first player move one unit and then the second player move a unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first player fires all their eligible units, then the second player fires all theirs.

Similarly, the second player moves all their units, the first player fires overwatch, and then the first player moves all their units while the second player fires OW.

see also here:
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/876296/thats-right-my-friend...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry White
United States
Norman
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Darrell....I read the rules again, about 5 time now for the Basic game, and came to that understanding a short time ago.....sure glad that everyone is out here....could not have gotten through CC or FF with your help....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.