West Malling
Kent
flag msg tools
designer
Nothing to see here. Please move on
badge
It's about time!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really enjoying Death Angel, despite finding it tough to beat, and so I am hoping that somebody out there will know whether there are any plans to further expand the game. Star Wars and LOTR both get living card games; Death Angel could surely morph into a living card game. We need a few more options in the event deck please and a few more locations to spice things up. Oh and perhaps add the Eldar in as another opponent?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Jimenez
United States
Antioch
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
New enemies would be cool. The chaos enemies especially. If chaos marines got added, it could open up possibilities for making competitive vs rules.

I would definitely like to see new events and locations first before another enemy or marine pack though. Perhaps more that involve more interesting player choices.

One thing I would like to see the most though would be an action/command card pack for the existing marines. Like some alternate attack, move, and support cards. Ones that could be used with the existing one so the player could have two different choices for attacking,moving, and support. Or at least to let the player mix and match before starting the game.

Maybe even a 4th and possibly 5th command choice. Not sure what kind off the top my head at the moment though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.