Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Nedeljkovic
Serbia
Paracin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the play time for Ora et Labora with a complete ruleset?

Poll
First Play
  Less than 90m 90m to 120m 120m to 150m 150m to 180m 180m to 210m 210m to 240m 240m to 270m More than 270m
1 Player
2 Players
3 Players
4 Players
      37 answers
Poll created by Floating World

Poll
Experienced Players
  Less than 90m 90m to 120m 120m to 150m 150m to 180m 180m to 210m 210m to 240m 240m to 270m more than 270m
1 Player
2 Players
3 Players
4 Players
      24 answers
Poll created by Floating World

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the two player game do you mean the long version (effectively three actions per turn )or the shorter version ( two actions per turn)? I'm not sure which counts as the 'complete rule set'.

The longer version could go on pretty much indefinitely, if both players avoided purchasing the final buildings (normally I have to do more than my fair share of buying, just to mean we go to bed before 1 a.m.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Nedeljkovic
Serbia
Paracin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
entwife wrote:
For the two player game do you mean the long version (effectively three actions per turn )or the shorter version ( two actions per turn)? I'm not sure which counts as the 'complete rule set'.

The longer version could go on pretty much indefinitely, if both players avoided purchasing the final buildings (normally I have to do more than my fair share of buying, just to mean we go to bed before 1 a.m.)

The way you most like playing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Nedeljkovic
Serbia
Paracin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My first two 3 player games took 2 and a half hours (180 minutes). The third game with two new players highly prone to analysis Paralysis took 3 hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.