Popular Tags: [View All]
Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to hear some feedback on any experiences playing with the 6 player rules as posted here.

This game is likely one of the best candidates for a light to medium non-party game for our group.

It's Airlines Europe or Acquire which has 2-6 players written on the box.

Any feedback regarding either game with 6 players would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonner Purinton
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Airlines: Europe plays well with 6. We've played it a few times with the 6-player rules and found that the game doesn't take any longer. With 6, each player generally gets fewer turns and fewer decisions which can lead to extra AP. Fun, none the less.laugh
Acquire on the other hand can be a nightmare with 6. One or two players always whine because they get left out of every merger and spend the bulk of the game just adding tiles making the other players rich.cry When we play 6-player Acquire we make it a team game with players sitting opposite each other adding their scores together to get a team score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salim Khoury
United States
Houston
TX
flag msg tools
Give Grace, Always.
badge
Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Moon 420 wrote:
Airlines: Europe plays well with 6. We've played it a few times with the 6-player rules and found that the game doesn't take any longer. With 6, each player generally gets fewer turns and fewer decisions which can lead to extra AP. Fun, none the less.laugh
Acquire on the other hand can be a nightmare with 6. One or two players always whine because they get left out of every merger and spend the bulk of the game just adding tiles making the other players rich.cry When we play 6-player Acquire we make it a team game with players sitting opposite each other adding their scores together to get a team score.

Thanks for the feedback, that's very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Franklin
United States
Vale
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also love to hear further experiences with the 6 player game. I often have 6 players exactly, so it's an important factor for me. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.