Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So our next Wolf of the Week is precis_neumann! Someone I've had the pleasure of being involved in a fair number of games with. I think he had the unfortunate experience of encountering Evil Shark in his first few games so now I often get a meta-vote with the comment that a Shark in a Top Hat is also evil. Coincidentally the Shark with a top hat drawing that inspired this comment was drawn by Apple Snapple, who was the Wolf of the Week prior to me, so that makes a lovely little connection between all three of us.

Anyway, enough of that.... here he is!

Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

precis_neumann wrote:
Will this do?

"Wow, what an honour! Although I still maintain Shark + Top Hat = Evil.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a mini dissertation on the quirks and twists that is me.

"

Poll
Two truths and one lie; which one is the lie?
- I've never played Werewolf face to face.
- I've never seen Star Wars.
- I've never kissed a guy.
      26 answers
Poll created by RedShark92
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
Will Wolves of the Week ever learn to make polls?
Yes
No
BURN THE WITCH
      21 answers
Poll created by Sigafoos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a valiant, pungent reindeer king
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmbmb
(in the full reply, not the quick one, there's a green checkmark)

Congrats, precis!

Most memorable werewolf moment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
surfin' kitty
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay Précis!
Why does the auto correct on my phone make a "é" in your name?
What does your name mean?

Also, from what I gather from your pictures: 40% of your life is in the snow, and 40% of the time you're flying dangerously. Does this reflect the other 60% of your existence?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Apple Snapple wrote:
Yay Précis!

Also, from what I gather from your pictures: 40% of your life is in the snow, and 40% of the time you're flying dangerously. Does this reflect the other 60% of your existence?

CURSE YOU APPLE SNAPPLE!

You asked the exact two questions that popped into my head upon seeing précis as this week's (fortnight's) choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions:
What's your favorite role?
What role have you seen outside of BGG WW would you most like to play here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, well my question for Precis relates to one of his micro-badges. I happen to also be a fan of the Foo Fighters (and also have the micro-badge!), so...

What is your favorite Foo Fighters song and album, respectively? (and the song does not have to be one that's included on the album that is listed, of course).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheriff WinchesterTides
United States
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to save the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmb
Congratulations, precis!! kiss

What's your favorite color?
How many times have you had an epic play that you were so proud of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Redshark! Although I don't know if I'm deserving of this honour as I've done nothing but suck recently.

Sigafoos wrote:
(in the full reply, not the quick one, there's a green checkmark)

Congrats, precis!

Most memorable werewolf moment?

It'd have to be the game where I shot the last wolf in the face. Hell of a lucky shot, but glory was mine! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apple Snapple wrote:
Yay Précis!

The name was taken from a character on Star Ocean 2 (video game on PS1) - played a lot of RPG back in my youth.

I firmly believe in living your life to the fullest (financial restrictions apply ), would rather go out and do something as oppose to sitting at home channel-flipping.

As for the other 60% of my existence? Probably spent in the office funding my holiday plans. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChickenSedan wrote:
Apple Snapple wrote:
Yay Précis!

CURSE YOU APPLE SNAPPLE!

You asked the exact two questions that popped into my head upon seeing précis as this week's (fortnight's) choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phelanpt wrote:
Two questions:

I actually quite enjoy being a villager - it gives me the freedom to post whatever I want to say, no pulling punches! I get all paranoid and try to stay UTR when I've been assigned a Special role, be it Good or Evil.

I suck as Evil, as you know already. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:
Apple Snapple wrote:
Yay Précis!

Wait. Shouldn't part of that time be spent as a were-kitty?
Or was that alluding to something else?

Seriously, though - congrats, precis! Good choice on Redshark's part.

Do you have any goals for Werewolf? Anything that you'd like to do that you haven't yet?

Wouldn't mind trying to mod* a game or two - I believe I was talking to Redshark about the possibility of arranging a Fresh meat game with us co-hosting (before my sabbatical from BGG a while back) and I'd like to give that a go, probably after Christmas.

*Inspired by Linguist and his dedication to us all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RedShark92 wrote:
OK, well my question for Precis relates to one of his micro-badges. I happen to also be a fan of the Foo Fighters (and also have the micro-badge!), so...

What is your favorite Foo Fighters song and album, respectively? (and the song does not have to be one that's included on the album that is listed, of course).

The Colour and The Shape - Everlong.

Lost my virginity to that song. blush

Yet to see them live, and it's killing me. soblue

They were playing in Manchester a couple of years ago but tickets sold out in a few hours. Sad times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:

Pink? Don't really have a favourite colour - I'm just that awesome anything will look good on me. cool

As for your other question, I feel like your Average Joe in WW - I don't really ever do anything fantastic. A typical game would involve me running around like a headless chicken trying not to get lynch and accusing half the village of being Evil. Quite often wrongly so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
precis_neumann wrote:
Thanks Redshark! Although I don't know if I'm deserving of this honour as I've done nothing but suck recently.

You're most welcome (and did you see the week I was coming off of before I was chosen?)

precis_neumann wrote:
The Colour and The Shape - Everlong.

Lost my virginity to that song. blush

Great choice (and a good reason!).

I love that whole album, though I'm also really fond of the follow-up.

Quote:
Yet to see them live, and it's killing me. soblue

They were playing in Manchester a couple of years ago but tickets sold out in a few hours. Sad times.

Yeah, they're on the list of groups I'd like to see live, too, but I haven't managed it yet, either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheriff WinchesterTides
United States
California
flag msg tools
Professor Xavier convinced Katniss to leave her home at 221B Baker Street. She jumped into the Impala shouting, "Allons-y!" .....
badge
.... to take The Ring down the yellow brick road, all through the black of the 'verse, to Narnia, to save the Enterprise from the Six-fingered Slytherin Sith.
mbmbmb
precis_neumann wrote:
violintides wrote:

Pink? Don't really have a favourite colour - I'm just that awesome anything will look good on me. cool

As for your other question, I feel like your Average Joe in WW - I don't really ever do anything fantastic. A typical game would involve me running around like a headless chicken trying not to get lynch and accusing half the village of being Evil. Quite often wrongly so.

I liked the zombie shark P11 where you were like, "WELP, I'll be in this corner eatin' my hat." memorable!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin Sun
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
violintides wrote:
precis_neumann wrote:
violintides wrote:

I liked the zombie shark P11 where you were like, "WELP, I'll be in this corner eatin' my hat." memorable!

Not one of my finest moments. blush

Although it was rather satisfying shooting TD in the face. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
precis_neumann wrote:
Although it was rather satisfying shooting TD in the face. whistle

Good times, man. Good times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
precis_neumann wrote:
Wouldn't mind trying to mod* a game or two - I believe I was talking to Redshark about the possibility of arranging a Fresh meat game with us co-hosting (before my sabbatical from BGG a while back) and I'd like to give that a go, probably after Christmas.

We did talk about that. Apologies, it dropped completely off my radar!

Something to think about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mb
Hey Congrats Precis!!

If you could have one role in a werewolf game, and make all the optimal plays for a stellar performance, but never be allowed to pull that role again, what would it be??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mb
by the way, according to picture #3, you look alot like a snowman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Snowboarding, park or all mountain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
precis_neumann wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Two questions:

I actually quite enjoy being a villager - it gives me the freedom to post whatever I want to say, no pulling punches! I get all paranoid and try to stay UTR when I've been assigned a Special role, be it Good or Evil.

I suck as Evil, as you know already. laugh

Your evil win percentage is higher than good win percentage. But yeah, that game did NOT go well for us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
★★★★☆
Canada
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
You don't study scaring, you just do it.
badge
I'm not even breaking a sweat.
mbmbmbmbmb
Grats Prec.

If there was a role called "the precis", what would it be?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.