Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not played the game yet... and I have a question:

During transaction actio, can someone buy two (more than one) cubes from the same market and resource?

from the rules, pg 9:
Quote:
"Transaction: purchase or sale of one resource cube on either the domestic or the export market."

and also,
Quote:
"Example: Purchasing one fish cube will cost 4ƒ , a
second one also 4ƒ , a third one 6ƒ"

It was not clear for me if in the example was talking about 3 transaction actions...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The transaction action only allows for the use of ONE cube, either to buy or sell it. You need to use markets and ports to really get any sort of bulk buying and selling going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
No!
You either buy OR sell EXACTLY ONE cube. That is what the sentence as well as the example says...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Kugler
Germany
Ettlingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Rafael,

the standard transaction provides you just the possibility of exact one action. (sell or buy one cube).
A market or port (if you control it) provides you the possibility of performing two transactions (sell one and buy one, sell two or buy two).
The only possibility of trading more than 2 goods of one kind is with a special character card.
This allows you to sell or buy as much cubes from one kind on one market as you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.