Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexander Corzo
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find this expansion anywhere, will it be reprinted soon? ( before Christmas)

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Blustar wrote:
I can't find this expansion anywhere, will it be reprinted soon? ( before Christmas)

thanks

I don't know about reprints or restocks, but they seem to have some available here:
http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/sentinels_of_the...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S H
United States
Merrillville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and their website says everything should be back in stock "in December".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Presuming that they are printing more Infernal Relics at the same time they are printing more Enhanced Editions, the answer is no, not before Christmas.

Paul wrote:
It is unlikely that you will have it in time to get to them by Christmas, unfortunately.

http://sentinelsofthemultiverse.com/forum/topic/availability...

Though I could be wrong, so asking on the thread might elicite a more official answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, this is correct. We have another shipment coming now, but it is not likely to arrive until the last week of the month. We were very much hoping it would, but there are some time constraints which we cannot work around.

It will be available again soon, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Lynn
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered this when it was on backorder, and was pleased to see it show up at my doorstep today.

And as a side note, I really appreciated that there was a nice apology note for the delay AND a free promo card (which was seriously cool because I didn't have any of the old ones). I totally don't mind delays and stuff like that at all for small companies, and when they own up it shows real concern for their customers. Kudos!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Berndt
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it has probably gone in stock and then out again at least once since this thread started, but most online stores are now once again showing this as out of stock. Instead of creating a new thread, I just decided to bump this one. Any news on when this will be available again at online stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.