Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Heynes
South Africa
Cape Town
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi. I have a few outlaw questions.

The rules say 'When no income can be obtained in the vicinity of the outlaw, he doesn't move.' How do they move then whenever new outlaws are placed and are required to be moved 1 square? Does this mean if there is no adjacent building, they don't move at all?

'When buildings have equally high incomes, randomly decide where the outlaw moves.' Who decides this? The first player in turn order?

Thanks for the answers to my burning questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kinekor02 wrote:
Hi. I have a few outlaw questions.

The rules say 'When no income can be obtained in the vicinity of the outlaw, he doesn't move.' How do they move then whenever new outlaws are placed and are required to be moved 1 square? Does this mean if there is no adjacent building, they don't move at all?

'When buildings have equally high incomes, randomly decide where the outlaw moves.' Who decides this? The first player in turn order?

Thanks for the answers to my burning questions.

All of this is correct, and seemed to be pretty well laid out in the rules when I played this last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Temple
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see how "randomly decide this" == The first player decides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First player rolls the die.

But now I should probalby go read it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, First Player chooses the order of movement and we just inferred that they got to roll the die. I suppose anyone could roll it.

It's assumed that the players can figure out "1-3 for this one and 4-6 for that one."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.