Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: All remaining copies taken. I think we possibly snapped up the last remaining copies of this game in the wild...until the reprint.

I am asking some contacts in Japan to source the game...

But it won't come cheap. However, it will probably be cheaper than the scalpers, I mean, sellers here on BGG are asking for.

The game retails for JPY6000 (AUD70 or so) plus shipping. Comes with printed Essen map and signed by designer

Send me a Geekmail.

I'm in Melbourne..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
shawn_low wrote:

But it won't come cheap. However, it will probably be cheaper than the scalpers, I mean, sellers here on BGG are asking for.

The game retails for JPY6000 (AUD70 or so) plus shipping.

Send me a Geekmail.

I'm in Melbourne.

Are there any copies left? I thought they'd gone. Great game though... you can have mine for a gazillion dollars (sleeved).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dougadamsau wrote:
shawn_low wrote:

Send me a Geekmail.

I'm in Melbourne.

Are there any copies left? I thought they'd gone. Great game though... you can have mine for a gazillion dollars (sleeved).

Found a friend who can get three or four copies but they won't come cheap. Think it's going to be in the range of AUD$105-120 shipped depending on how many copies we get.

I'll pass on the Gazillion dollars thanks. I didn't win the Tatts Lotto so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
Polynesia
mbmbmbmbmb
shawn_low wrote:
dougadamsau wrote:
shawn_low wrote:

Send me a Geekmail.

I'm in Melbourne.

Found a friend who can get three or four copies but they won't come cheap. Think it's going to be in the range of AUD$105-120 shipped depending on how many copies we get.

I'll pass on the Gazillion dollars thanks. I didn't win the Tatts Lotto so...

Go for it. Mine was $105 shipped from Tokyo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are reporting a new printing by a larger publisher will be along at some point, so you might want to consider waiting.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
They are reporting a new printing by a larger publisher will be along at some point, so you might want to consider waiting.

B>

I know that. As you know Bruce, I'm a collector. I like rare games and first editions. :-)

PS: I've asked the designer to sign the game as well if that matters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.