United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I know from other comments about the game that a VASSAL module for the MMW exists (it was probably used by the playtesters), but cannot seem to find it on the VASSAL website. Is the module going to be released for general use at some point? If so, when?
Joel Eddy and I would greatly benefit from such module!
Thanks,
Marco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
In another thread Gil said it is almost ready.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilbert Collins
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The Vassal module is more or less ready but I would like to play test it one more time next week.

Can anyone tell me how I officially make it available on the Vassal website?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel K
United States
Minnetrista
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Create an account on the VASSAL site. Then create a new module page in the wiki, following the instructions. Finally, you might want to submit it as an announcement of a new module for display on the main page.

If you aren't comfortable with these steps, recruit someone who has done it before to assist you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilbert Collins
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks Joel, I will look into that. The developer and I are going to give the module a spin very soon. But if I can figure out how to submit the module on the Vassal site I will do so now that the game is officially out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.