Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Pellicane
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I purchased P.I. at the BGG.CON convention. It was missing pieces such as the purple investigator tokens and the First Player Marker.

I'd sent an email to Julia at TreeFrog games several days ago, but I haven't received a reply or acknowledgement.

Anyone else having similar experiences?

-DieHard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DieHard wrote:

I purchased P.I. at the BGG.CON convention. It was missing pieces such as the purple investigator tokens and the First Player Marker.

I'd sent an email to Julia at TreeFrog games several days ago, but I haven't received a reply or acknowledgement.

-DieHard

Treefrog have great customer service. I received an email within a day and the replacement pieces a week and a bit later. Give them a day or three more and then maybe email again, making sure to note that this is a re-send.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DieHard wrote:

-DieHard

I echo Bruce's statements. Julia responded to me within 24 hours, as she almost always does. They have superb customer service. Martin even responds to geekmail from time to time here.

As a side note, julia informed me that they are waiting to hear back from all the BGG.con buyers before shipping out replacement parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan
Belgium
De Haan
flag msg tools
admin
designer
I love cargo biking!
badge
...and videogaming, boardgaming, RPG'ing and helping users as an admin!
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a similar problem at Essen, those two pieces weren't in the box, so they gave them in a little bag when you bought the game (see 'components' or 'promo' threads in the topic. To bad the seller didn't gave it to you (or get it himself).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne Freitas
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
No one expects the Anne-ish Inquisition!!
mbmbmbmbmb
dond80 wrote:
DieHard wrote:

-DieHard

I echo Bruce's statements. Julia responded to me within 24 hours, as she almost always does. They have superb customer service. Martin even responds to geekmail from time to time here.

As a side note, julia informed me that they are waiting to hear back from all the BGG.con buyers before shipping out replacement parts.

I got the same sort of email from Julia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Julia and I have been away for a few days, but back now. Missing pieces have just arrived from Germany, so should be able to start shipping them out soon.

Sorry for the delay.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frog1 wrote:
Julia and I have been away for a few days, but back now. Missing pieces have just arrived from Germany, so should be able to start shipping them out soon.

Sorry for the delay.

Martin

See! Bruce and my defense of treefrog is vindicated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Pellicane
United States
Unspecified
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone!!

I just got a response from Julia saying that she will send them out until she has received all the emails from people who bought the game at BGG.

-DieHard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.