United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Brawling Brothers!
badge
Team Brandon!
mbmbmbmbmb
If I had to buy just one of the following games which would you recommend and why?

1. Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game

OR

2. Zombicide

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin M
Canada
St. Thomas
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Well... the first thing that you need to decide is whether you want a deck-building/card-type of game or a miniatures/co-op/adventure-survival type of game. The themes and mechanics of the two are drastically different.

I personally have Zombicide on my "must buy" list. I love the ability to play the game solo or with a bunch of people co-op. I like the scenario based play, the support that the game has gotten from the company through the additional missions that they've been providing through their web site. I love the fact that they've provided tools to people to be able to develop and share their own user created missions, characters, weapons, etc. And... just look at the photos that show the zombie hoards filling the game board and chasing down the survivors! It looks crazy!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danilo
Brazil
Águas Claras
Brasilia / DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.