Aaron and Stephanie Richardson
Lake St. Louis
In October of each year, A'n'SR -entertainments winds down releasing games for the year and takes stock of the goals we tried to reach. We do this for a couple reasons. 1. We have birthdays and holidays where we see lots of friends and family coming up. 2. We like to play games almost as much as we like making them, and this is the time of year to do just that for us.
So, how did we do in 2012? Pretty well. We'll see in January if sales beat last year's but, overall, we've had a really solid year. Listed below are our 2012 goals and the accomplishments we had in 2012.
How we did on our 2012 Goals
1. Make $15 profit to pay for the website (always a goal)
- COMPLETED early in the year easily.
2. Release the Print On Demand editions of -U- the Game of Stories and WyshMaykers core rule books
- NOT Completed. We are shooting to do this in 2013, along with Angels - the Game of Divine Stories.
3. Release a new self-contained role-playing game that uses -U- the Game of Stories as its base game mechanics by the end of March 2012
- COMPLETED. You got your copy of Angels, right?
4. Release 1 WyshMaykers supplement by the end of June 2012
- NOT Completed. Instead of a WyshMaykers supplement, we made a second Angels supplement.
5. Release 1 supplement for the new game by September 2012
- COMPLETED. Angels - The Story of Greene's Store and Angels ...from Heaven were both released.
6. Move the URL AnSR-entertainments.com to our new website (officially)
- COMPLETED. We were down for a bit, but it was a good move.
7. (Optional) Release a new edition of DiColumns (with a theme)
- NOT Completed. This is always a stretch goal. One year we will make it happen.
8. (Optional) Release a 2nd supplement for the new role-playing game
- COMPLETED... kinda. We did a 2nd supplement, but it was at the expense of the WyshMaykers one.
9. (Optional) Make a whole host of supplements for WyshMaykers and the new role-playing game for 2013 release.
- NOT Completed. Instead we... well, just wait for our 2013 plans coming soon.
In the end, we did almost everything we wanted. Those that didn't get done were not done for good reason, and 2013, we're pretty sure will be our best year yet because of that. Be on the lookout for some year-end philosophical thinking, some other accomplishments, and our 2013 release schedule.